No More Scoot Soft Chews for dogs help support healthy anal gland function. If you ever notice your dog scooting on the grass or floor, it could mean their anal glands are impacted. Our veterinarian formulated blend of ingredients helps support normal bowel function and healthy anal gland function.
Safe for dogs over the age of 12 weeks. 60ct jar.
Signs of discomfort:
- Dog Scooting its butt on the ground or floor (“scooting”)
- Licking or biting at the anus
- Sitting uncomfortably, having difficulty sitting or standing, or chasing its tail
- Impaction or infection of the anal glands
- Holding their tails down, shivering, showing reluctance to walk or hiding
- Beet Pulp – Adds bulk and moisture to animal stools while providing an energy source that can improve the health of the colon.
- Psyllium Seed Husk – The bulk of the husks helps provide a constant volume of solid material
- Dandelion Root – Promotes digestion, supplies vitamin A, C, D and B complex, as well as zinc, iron and potassium. Often used to help maintain regularity.
- Pumpkin Powder – Contains fiber as well as iron, manganese, magnesium, Omega-3, Omega-6, Phosphorus, Phytosterols, Potassium, Protein and Zinc.