Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service / Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting our website (http://particularpaws.com), hereinafter referred to as “Website,” “website,” “site,” or “Site.”
3. Your Use of the Site. National Wholesalers, LLC grants you permission to use this site as follows: you may not distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without National Wholesalers, LLC written permission; you are prohibited from using this site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. National Wholesalers, LLC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and you are prohibited from using this site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some states may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, National Wholesalers, LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the site, we assume no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
6. Exclusion of Liability. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER NATIONAL WHOLESALERS, LLC NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Links to Third Party Sites. The site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than National Wholesalers, LLC. Such links are provided for your convenience only. National Wholesalers, LLC does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, National Wholesalers, LLC specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites: infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights; are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose; do not provide adequate security; contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or are libellous or defamatory. National Wholesalers, LLC does not necessarily endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites you do so at your own risk.
9. Health Disclaimers Any references to physical or mental health on this website constitutes an educational service consisting solely of general health information. The materials in Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. (i) Not a Substitute for Professional Medical Advice or Treatment. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned at Website should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise. (ii) Health Risks. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Website for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities. (iii) Accuracy and Completeness. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in Website. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate. (iv) Injuries. You agree to hold Website, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
11. Testimonials, Case Studies, and Examples. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at Website are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and examples found at Website. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate earnings history.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY National Wholesalers, LLC is dedicated to preventing unauthorized access to your private information and ensuring a safe and secure online shopping experience. To that end we have installed security and encryption features (Secure Socket Layer Technology) and have a strict internal operating procedure guiding this ongoing commitment.
Copyright 2016 – Particular Paws - All Rights Reserved – 1-800-466-3973